kicked

Iniciado por Felin1975, 08 de Enero de 2013, 20:14:34 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

Blakhart

Yesterday I joined grij server and was flying with Wanderfalke , Ulti and UncleJon in 1 team against grij members, DarkAngel, Yinn and someone else.
After I had few kills in 1 sortie on grij members I was kicked without any warning.
I wasnt attacking enemy on the airfield nor shoot to bailing out pilots.

When I rejoined again I saw same info from server "Kicked".
Conclusion ?
Some of grij kicked and banned me without any argument, only because I killed them in fair combat.

This represent your squad level, thats all :)))
Looking forward to 2vs2, when we kill you in fair game you will also kick us & ban from server ??? :))

=gRiJ=Starker

Cita de: Blakhart en 22 de Julio de 2013, 00:10:25 AM
Yesterday I joined grij server and was flying with Wanderfalke , Ulti and UncleJon in 1 team against grij members, DarkAngel, Yinn and someone else.
After I had few kills in 1 sortie on grij members I was kicked without any warning.
I wasnt attacking enemy on the airfield nor shoot to bailing out pilots.

When I rejoined again I saw same info from server "Kicked".
Conclusion ?
Some of grij kicked and banned me without any argument, only because I killed them in fair combat.

This represent your squad level, thats all :)))
Looking forward to 2vs2, when we kill you in fair game you will also kick us & ban from server ??? :))

First of all we never kick pilots without a good reason, not given you a notice, I personally never kicked anyone without prior notice, but we got tired of the pilots that do not respect the rules.

You have been kicked for shooting a plane that had been shot down, which is strictly prohibited. :negacion:

Blakhart

That plane engaged me from my 6, then I made defence manouvers, he failed, I hit him badly, then WanderFalke came from high 6 and destroyed controls. I just finished my kill.

In grij servers such situations are all the time, on every side, every team, but you kicked me.
Leave your silly arguments for yourself.  :porra: :porra:

=gRiJ=Starker

According to the person who kicked you (not me), you shot a burning plane.

Ruso

Se te baneo "temporalmente" por no cumplir las normas (disparar a un avión ardiendo y sin un ala ) , que había sido derribado por otro piloto que trataba de ayudarte en el combate.
Si no vuelves a volar en el servidor =gRiJ= por tu propia voluntad , por mi perfecto.
Pero si vuelves a dejar comentarios cuestionando la honorabilidad de los miembros de este escuadron , yo personalmente tomare las medidas necesarias para que no vuelvas a entrar ni en el servidor =gRiJ= , ni en este foro.

Y te escribo esto en español porque yo no hablo ingles , y no quiero que se pueda malinterpretar el sentido de mis palabras con una mala traducción del google-traslator.

P.D: El =gRiJ= es mi casa , si entras en ella respeta sus normas , de lo contrario no entres.

Toro

BLackhart,
Citar"Leave your silly arguments for yourself"

Is the last time you disrespect this squad and their components. Do you copy?

You can write with respect and will be taken into account.

But if I see a comment disrespectful, I will recommend that your user will be banned immediately from the forum.

That said, I will speak with Yiyin about Wanderfalke.

It´s the last notice for you.