Hello!

Iniciado por Blakhart, 15 de Julio de 2013, 17:43:00 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

Blakhart

Hi there!

1. If its "international" it would be nice to see here more opponents, I hope you wont "forget" about other active il2 teams and send a lot of invitations, in other way its pointless to call winners "top guns of il2" when there was less than 16 squadrons...

2. Its summer, holiday time, it would be better to have option to register 4+ players to have 2 formal and 2+ reserve players.

3. LG joined "blind", we count on your common sense that you will use fair international duel rules and normal planeset without noob planes ( no skills needed to drive La7, I185, SpitIXc25lbs, etc ).

4. Private skins possible ?

Good luck in "building" !

S!

Toro

Regarding the first question,
Obviously we're waiting for the squads. But if some do not participate we will proceed with the competition. The first Olympic games had only Greeks, and yet nowadays are all countries. If you win, yes, you can say they are the best in the world, because the rest did not want to participate. And if you do not involved, how can earn? If you know other squads that I may not have known, of course you can invite them.

The second question,
will be a meeting (it has been already announced in another post) to decide the dates and times in September.

Third question,
its not enabled the skin download, you can put it, but others will only see the default skins.

S!

Blakhart

Thx for answer!
Good argumentation but still I think that without 16-20 teams its  rather a local tournament. Anyway its nice that you organise it!   :aplausos:

If skin d-load is off  how you want play 2vs2 on same planes ? Short icons ? ( old duel rule: same plane-fair game )
Have in mind that void skins sometimes are not working ;/

I invited some squads, we will see who have enough courage to play fair 2vs2 combat or is another dgf 8000m BnZ experten-wannabie ...

_79_
-=302sqn=-
*=TW=*
[BFs]
334th
*{64s}
1stCL_
.VMF/214_
[Angels]
[B.B]
[URU]
_1SMV_
_54th_
_AH_
_Harpia_
_ITAF_
_RAAF_
{HVY}
~BS~
~FoD~
~NB~
=AFJ=
=AVG=
=BgAF=
=BLW=
=Elite=
=ESF=
=FI=
=IRSS=
=OKA=
=RV=
=VARP=
1.JaVa_
101/7_
14/JG5_
13/JG5_
150GCT_
2/JG26_
22GCT_
335thGR_
336sqn
45th
5./JG11_
606_
615sqn_
6S
78thFG
85FG_
AMVI
BJ
C6
CIA
CN
CPS
DB
DD
EAF51 , 19
ECV56
EMS2/4.5/330
ERF
ESCOMM
ESQ-24F-
F/JG300_
F16_  , F19_
FAFG
FTV
GOA
GR_2/33_
HNH
I/JG53_
I/JG7
II/JG11 
II/JG5
II/JG77
StG77
=2ndSS=
III/JG27
Jager
Jamobock
LeOs.K

aaaand many many others recived message via HL about tournament.

Toro

Copy and paste a list of squadrons il2 does not reflect the reality of the community.

Some squads that list no longer fly, and others still did not answer the Invitations. I know that. Because I sent personal invitations to many of them.

Do not worry you so much for the organization. Here you just have vacancies for pilots.

I understand you do not want to fly if they are over 10 squads. But I do not share the opinion of a local tournament as you said. A local tournament, if you do not know, they are teams from the same area. But if they are teams from various countries of the world, it is not "local".

And it is disrespectful if you are invited to come here and say that.

I understand you do not like the idea of ??flying with skin void and insignias, but so, and I who makes the rules, if you dislike or have any problem, you can leave.

I do not understand what is right for you, you have problems with bz, with altitude, and the skins. So if you do not like the rules, or need some rules to suit you, you can leave whenever you want.

S!

Blakhart

I dont have problems at now :)

Classic non-verbal forum comunication misunderstanding ;].