ADW new war 4.12.1, no mods

Iniciado por Blakhart, 06 de Septiembre de 2013, 12:46:41 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

Blakhart

Toro

Thanks Blackhart, for offering to participate in ADW.

If any GRij  can´t  to fly in seow, the adw are prefects to train and enjoy.

Now  gRiJ pilots are in WAR. All permits are revoked  :cop:

We don´t have enough time to compete at all, and Multisector Seow is the most ambitious seow exists as competition between squadrons on several maps at once and against the best squads

If you are interested in participating, I can ask if there are still free slots for other squad more.

But it´s very unlikely. But I´ll ask.

Regards

P.D.: I leave a small sample of what we are as squad 

IL2 Normandy - Operation Overlord =gRiJ= SEOW campaign

Blakhart

Thanks ;] but we dont want to participate.
Auto generated missions like in AW or Bellum are better, easier to host and more flexible than handmade campaigns which need so much effort.
plus
Its like you said, we just train in ADW with our new recruits and work on cooperation in attack sector.
I just posted info :) because Its polite I think.

SEOW is a campaign where you have a lots of players so if you want to be succesfull you dont even need to have good players.
Just focus on numerous advantage in sector, and you will have victory.

About movie, its good looking and well made :) but...
You can show me what you are as a squad when I will see a fight between equal forces on balanced planeset.
With numerous advantage everyone looks brilliant and is succesfull.

Quality is something completly different than horde...

I play this game enough to know what I m talking about.

admin

Tema movido a Informacion general IL2 / IL2 information
:arrow www.escuadrongrij.net

Atentamente, :hola:
El Administrador.

Ruso

Cita de: Blakhart en 07 de Septiembre de 2013, 11:52:32 AM
Auto generated missions like in AW or Bellum are better, easier to host and more flexible than handmade campaigns which need so much effort.
plus
Its like you said, we just train in ADW with our new recruits and work on cooperation in attack sector.

SEOW is a campaign where you have a lots of players so if you want to be succesfull you dont even need to have good players.

You can show me what you are as a squad when I will see a fight between equal forces on balanced planeset.

:risa: :risa: :risa:

=gRiJ=Starker

Cita de: Blakhart en 07 de Septiembre de 2013, 11:52:32 AM
plus

Si Ruso yo también me he reido mucho  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Toro

I think you do not know what is SEOW, I will try to summarize
The only thing that is hand made, is the planeset, after missions are generated automatically.

It really is an improved version of ADW sisteme. Since the commanders of each side have more control over the development of the campaign, because they can move more troops and do more things on the map. It´s more real.

You will find more information on wikipedia, type in the search seow, this in several languages​​, in Russian too.

You need to read a bit about it, because otherwise you're going to write or form opinions about something you do not know.

Anyway thanks for the info.

You're confused, this is not a horde, this is a squad. The individual competitions are used to learn how to pilot attacks or defensive maneuvers and then teach others of your squad and also grow as a group. The maxima of all squadron is SEOW, real virtual war competitions online, with other well-trained squad, coordinated and communications.

In my opinión: A horde is when a squad more or less well formed, with communications, go to a public server with a lot of pilots without group, without communications and they are dedicated to make points.

Every day, die some individual Aces in Seow.
And I say this because in battle, the leader is the one who completes the mission. The ace is the one who trying to bring them all home.

You can can do more and better, is a true progression as a pilot.

P.S: Read in pursuit

Blakhart

Hmm "In pursuit"... I have checked it and read about 5 pages. Boring as hell. Bad narration style IMHO.

plus

Again you missunderstand my point of view but nevermind. No reason to continue. Cheers anyway :)!

Yinin and Ruso you can laugh, keep your good mood till you meet me and my friends on the oposite side :)

Ruso

Cita de: Blakhart en 07 de Septiembre de 2013, 16:54:54 PM
Hmm "In pursuit"... I have checked it and read about 5 pages. Boring as hell. Bad narration style IMHO.

plus

Again you missunderstand my point of view but nevermind. No reason to continue. Cheers anyway :)!

Yinin and Ruso you can laugh, keep your good mood till you meet me and my friends on the oposite side :)

:risa: :risa: :risa:

Bye , bye ...

=gRiJ=Starker

Cita de: Blakhart en 07 de Septiembre de 2013, 16:54:54 PM

plus

If you knew what I know about =gRiJ= squad and =gRiJ= in SEOW, you would understand my laughter ;).  :biggrin:

:adios: