kicked

Iniciado por Felin1975, 08 de Enero de 2013, 20:14:34 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

Felin1975

Please connect to the server to disconnect you have the right, without warning. Thank you

Ruso

¿Can you be more specific please?, thank you.

Bye ...

=gRiJ=Starker

I repeat the message that I sent you in Hyperlobby

CitarWe inform you that you have been banned from our servers, today 06-01-2012, for shooting an administrator at the base. You know full well that this could not be done, that is why you become permanently banned from our servers.

You are a regular player on our server and you know full well that you can not vulch. That is the reason why you was not given any warning.

Felin1975

Yo sé que soy consciente del error, pero fue un fracaso a corto plazo de los nervios que tiene quizás a veces todo el mundo, por lo que una vez más para unirse por favor hágase hermano no funciona solo. Muchas gracias y pido disculpas.

I know I am aware the error, but it was a short-term failure of nerve that has perhaps sometimes everyone, so you once again to join please let there brother does not operate alone. Thank you and I apologize.

=gRiJ=Starker

I understand that you can lose your nerve at some point but that's no excuse to get to shoot an administrator or any other pilot that is taking off.

Felin1975

Da es en realidad una especie de excusa? Tengo la esperanza de que me dejo llevar por el servidor? Lo que tengo para esta Administración,,?

Da is actually kind of excuse? I have hope that I let go of the server? What I have for this Administration,,?

SaoS

It is no excuse of any kind, the rules are very clear, if you decide not to follow them it's fine for us but you won't enter again.

Until the admin that has banned you doesn't decide to lift the ban you'll remain in that state

End of story

Felin1975

Gracias por la respuesta, incluso si no por favor, no pierdas la esperanza, sino para complacer a la persona que nos dio la prohibición de entrada en el servidor de nuevo revisado y permitió que mi entrada. ¡gracias

Thanks for the answer even if not please do not lose hope but to please the person who gave us the prohibition of entry to the server again reviewed and allowed my input. Thank you

Toro

Slovensko
"Bol ste vykázaný za porušenie pravidiel servera, správca pre strelbu na vela trati niekolkokrát. Potom odpojte ked hovoríte na chatu serveri. Yiyin mal usilovat o Hyperlobby informovat vás, ako by ste boli psanec.

Dovolte mi vysvetlit, co tu nechceme ludí, ako ste vy.

On bol umožnený prístup do našej TS3, a dal mu dôveru. Vy ste zradil. Nikdy znova objavit."

Slovenian
Ti so prepovedane za kršenje pravil strežnika, skrbnik za streljanje na veliko na poti veckrat. Nato odklopite, ko govoriš o pomenke. Yiyin moral iskati za Hyperlobby, da vas obvestim, kot ce bi bili izobcenec.

Naj razložim nekaj tukaj ne želimo ljudi, kot si ti.

On je bil omogocen dostop do naše TS3, in mu dal samozavest. Si izdal. Nikoli vec ponovilo.

Cesko
"Byl jste vykázán za porušení pravidel serveru, správce pro strelbu na spoustu trati nekolikrát. Poté odpojte když mluvíte na chatu serveru. Yiyin mel usilovat o Hyperlobby informovat vás, jako byste byli psanec.

Dovolte mi vysvetlit, co tady nechceme lidi, jako jste vy.

On byl umožnen prístup do naší TS3, a dal mu duveru. Vy jste zradil. Nikdy znovu objevit."

Felin1975

Puedo ver que usted es terriblemente obstinado, sino que se unan a mí y así podría

Felin1975

pero que no juega no es probado y me gustaría ir en su servidor para pedir el perdón y la conexión

Spartan

=gRiJ=Starker

Ok Felin1975 I will remove your ban, but please respect the rules because there will not more opportunities, that's all I ask

Aty2

We will watch very closely

byer
Grupo Pardo  -  Pardo Lider  -  To Enemy  -   !!! Dime cinco... ¡¡¡

Felin1975